Philippines is getting quite popular among Indian students for pursuing a medical course
The Philippines is getting quite popular among the Indian students for pursuing a medical course. One of the major reasons for its popularity is due to the fact that this country is majorly English speaking nation. The medical universities in the Philippines are accredited by the MCI and this is the reason why many of the Indian students have started looking at the universities of Philippines for getting their medical degrees.
Top reasons for studying MBBS in Philippines
• The greatest advantage of pursuing a medical course from here is its cost which is far less and the quality of education which is being offered is far better than in comparison to many of the other MCI recognized medicine colleges internationally.
• In fact, the country is holding quite simple eligibility criteria for the admission to the medical courses. All those Indian students who have secured minimum 65% of the marks in their 12th class are eligible for the admission.
• Students going for higher studies there will actually feel at home and the country ensures quite a safe and affordable living standard. The MBBS course fee in the Philippines will be ranging anywhere between INR 11-22 lakhs.
• The MBBS course in the country is called as the B.S-MD.The BS course is being taught during the 1st year or for one and a half years too in some of the medical schools.
• The students then have to sit for the NMAT test. Apart from the cost of the fee the additional expenses obviously include the accommodation as well as the food.
• The academic calendar in the country starts in the month of March and it continues until the month of the December. With amazingly high literacy rate to the extent of 94%, this country is actually a home to the major student gathering.
• The integrated problem-based learning approach which is utilized at the medical universities of the country imparts the future medical professionals a world-class exposure even before they actually start practicing.
The Manila Central University offers 5.4 years of MBBS course in which first 14 month course is correlated with BS, after completing the BS course only you are eligible for the MD. The MD course runs for 4 years in which first three years have equal focus on theory and practical whereas the last year of the course has focused on the medical rotation. The medical degree awarded by Manila Central University is recognized by the World Health Organization (WHO) and have approved by the Medical Council of India (MCI). After completing the study from the Manila Central University, you need to pass the screening test of the respective country and then you are eligible to work as doctor in any of the country in the World. The MD degree of the Manila Central University is recognized as equivalent to the UK, Singapore, India, Australia, USA and other gulf countries.
The Manila Central University has an objective to improve the community of the health care system and to achieve so the university is contributing to the growth of the institution by paying attention on the development of the individuals’ full potential. Additionally, to encourage the students for medical course, the university offers various scholarship options such as free tuition fees for one semester, 50% discount on tuition fees for one semester who meets the scholarship criteria of the University.
-No donation is required for admission
-No entrance exam is required for admission
-Low college fees
-Yash Overseas office in the city
-Facility of fully furnished hotels
-Canteens that provide Gujarati and all type of Indian food
-24 hours facility of library for reading
-cutting edge in campus hospital for best of the practice
-24 hours Wi-Fi facility
-Safe environment and well disposed individuals
-Magnificent boarding and lodging provided by the University
-17 years of age completed as of December 31
-50% marks in science subjects. Physics, Chemistry, Biology
-Passport Photocopy, (passport should be available within August 15th)
-Passport Size photographs
-Birth Certificate in English if not Translated and Notarized
-Education certificates/transcript of records
22-B, Mitra Bandhu Nagar,Kanadiya Road,Bangali Sqr. INDORE (M.P.) PIN-201306
email@example.com +7-9525546483, +91-9926961717